Home Forums SOLAR SALON (FORUM) "That's Occultic"

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  justinbowen 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Tracy R Twyman
    Keymaster

Taken from a Christian expose of occult themes in He-Man that I saw many years ago, the title of this topic identifies this as a thread about people who freak out about pre-Christian/non-Christian/heretical thoughts and symbols wherever they find them. The video below is an anti-occult video that mentions, among other things, the demonic influences behind Kombucha tea.

• #6987 Reply

Tracy R Twyman
    Keymaster

Here’s the video about “occultic” stuff in He-Man that inspired this thread. https://youtu.be/Hnjdq32u-MU

• #6988 Reply

Tracy R Twyman
    Keymaster

This one about the demonically-possessed Furbie really freaked me out. https://youtu.be/80w1i3o59mY?t=1h30m26s

• #7038 Reply

Yvette
    Participant

So taking kamubucha is going to he dark side lol.

• #7111 Reply

justinbowen
    Participant

regarding the he man preachers..i especially luv that they are having this christian conversation at the witching hour with time stopped lol.. its dark out the window @ 9:22 in, then 11:22 light out, then 27:20 dark again, wait.. oh man, it keeps going back and forth through the whole thing haha!! annd the clock never moves! then of course at 1hr:24 the purple and black sales pitch of their shit! “eagles nest” omg.. lol.. hope they got a lear jet out of it! too funny.

regarding the furbie preacher.. nice black/white masonic cable tow aka tie..and mason ring on his right hand as well..he wasnt as good as the last guys, but the font and color of his “prophesy club” is very hebrew..including the blue/white split and purple background..  maybe he’ll settle for a lambo, well maybe a hot rod camaro with that sweet mullet.

just found it funny, not that what they are saying isnt true or possible it is..these things are breaking into our reality with help, our help, known or not.

Reply To: "That's Occultic"
Your information: