Home Forums SOLAR SALON (FORUM) Hi just joined!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  beagoinia 4 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Yvette
    Participant

Good morning everybody!!

• #6984 Reply

Tracy R Twyman
    Keymaster

Hello! Thanks for joining. Is it morning where you are? 1:11 in the afternoon where I am.

• #6990 Reply

Yvette
    Participant

NO it wasn’t morning here I’m on Pacific standard time. I was taking a break from cleaning when I joined I guess I didn’t realize how many hours had gone by lol.

• #6991 Reply

Joseph

Hi, my name is Joseph from the UK. How are you both?

• #6999 Reply

Yvette
    Participant

San Diego, California. USA. North America.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Yvette.
  • #7001 Reply

Tracy R Twyman
    Keymaster

I miss California. I used to live there as a kid. Now I wish I could go back. I feel like I would be so much more productive somewhere where it’s usually warm and not always raining. Plus the PNW is now almost as expensive to live in as California is.

• #7006 Reply

Yvette
    Participant

It is? Well its getting expensive everyday down here. The neighborhood where I grew up is going through renovations it used to be “hood” but now they are making it “boujee” and so the owner of the property I was renting sold it and gave us 60 days to vacate. I tried craigslist and well it’s the wild west there I almost got robbed like twice, So I took it old school and started driving around neighborhoods. I found a place finally i feel so grateful because I was very close to being homeless! Which I have been in the past and I refused to go down that road again.  The rental market is tough down here but I feel that I got a deal, I’ve been like 1 month at my new place it’s a 3 bedroom Apt for $1650.00 a month. I’ve never lived anywhere else.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Yvette.
  • #7134 Reply

beagoinia
    Participant

Hello 🙂 I live in the UK too but was born in St. Petersburg, Russia. It’s nice to meet you all.

Reply To: Hi just joined!
Your information: